<body>

♥ Thursday, October 1, 2009♥

Beautiful Saviour by planetshakers



Thank you Jesus, for giving me a wonderful life on earth. Each one of us, that you created are fearfully and wonderfully made, are unique and have different talents etc. I know that I am not perfect, but I am born to love to sing and work in community services and whoever laugh at me, negative words from their mouths will not make me quit the things that I like to do. Many ppl told me that I am too young to work with children, by the way, at this age of 20 I should be studying at university... but what can I do? I can't afford it... Before I accepted christ, negative thoughts from ppl's mouth makes me wanna quit my teaching job and course.

The fact is that I like to be involve in teaching profession since young. God have seen me playing stuff toys with my sister at home... and you've seen the laughter in me, how much I enjoyed it when I was pretending to be a teacher of the stuff toys. When I kept searching for jobs in 2007-early 2008, no schools that I applied ask me for the 2nd interview, but St George's did. Thks Jesus, for landing me into this job. Although I went through lots of frustration, ups and downs throughout the nearly 2 years as a teacher, I still enjoy teaching... I will stay in this teaching profession forever...

Since I am blessed with a job in the teaching procession, I shall work hard for it... you send me to St George's School to work is because to help the children to get more knowledge, from me. I am still learning and practicing my teaching skills. Some people might not accept it...you know who I am talking about...because they think formal schools is not very good for preschoolers... well, nevermind... through me, I can help you to help my students and my future children grow, be independent and have wider knowledge :)

I felt so lonely here sometimes...sometimes I just dunno what to do...sometimes I can't decide by myself...I need you...You'll always hear and answer my prayers. You can see that I am typing a letter for you. Luv ya ^_^ Pls help me overcome the circumstances I am in now... Thank You Jesus... I can feel that you are right beside me now... :)


my donut-addict never STOPS!