♥ Monday, September 21, 2009♥
Today I went to AFC to attend children training from 9am-5pm. The day before and 2 days ago, I kept on worrying that I might not make it, because I have no transport to go there.
Praise the lord for he is good! He knows that I am interested in attending children training, and this training will benefit me to involve in children ministry in church and would also help me in my teaching career. He used sis kim to drive me from home to afc and from afc to my home. Thank you heavenly father for giving me and sis kim this opportunity to be able to attend this course. We will use the things we learnt from this seminar, and share it among our colleagues and use it for our children, who wants to learn more about our beloved one and only jesus christ and to enjoy with the fun creative games and activities organised by us, the teachers ^_^
At the end of the seminar, sis kim and a sis prayed for me, she told me that she was as same as me, and she joined the ministry late. She encouraged me to read bible, and sing to the lord. I am reviewing the book of Hebrews that she mentioned to me earlier on.
Hebrews 1:6-13
3:7-13 are the verses I feel that it is for me :)
13:6
My prayer for my sis kim:
"Thank you heavenly father for bringing sis kim into my life. She taught me how to forgive people. You know that I really really want to join this children training, and I don't have transport, you sent her to bring me here so that I could learn something and share it among our colleagues and use it for our children. Bless her and her family, in jesus name, we prayed, amen."
Thks sis kim for your prayers. I am very bless that heavenly father brought us together :)
my donut-addict never STOPS!