<body>

♥ Tuesday, June 30, 2009♥

I bought 3 books from KK- How to talk to anyone, how to make anyone fall in love with you, how to make anyone like you. I am currently reading "how to talk to anyone" despite piles of assignments and work I have at the moment.

I am really confused... I dunno how to talk? The way how I approach friends is inappropriate? What???

People keep asking me why do I keep listening to radios...do u know that it is very annoying??? I chose to listen to radio because due to my situation I am in now, I have to depend on radio. Because the DJs will feature something that might benefit me.

It is sad to say that some people just don't understand each other... I think they should...

I am just wondering, if I give people the impression that I am easily bullied or easily take advantage of, i tried being fierce, people avoid me, I tried being nice, people somehow take advantage of me. Sometimes I wonder is it me or is it the other person?

Got relatives told me that when I don't talk, I give them impression that I am haughty. If I talk, they think I complain a lot or talk childishly. Aiya...might as well I don't talk lah! So much complains! Don't like it don't talk to me lah! No use to nag and make people feel down what!


my donut-addict never STOPS!