♥ Tuesday, February 3, 2009♥
I am pissed off with the people who work in XXX's canteen. I at least asked politely: can I have a bottle of water? then the woman told me to mind my manners and correct my language. WTF! Why do this particular race needs to be so fuzzy and perfect? crazy~
Hey, I am an adult and that person hv no right to say me like that. F.B! I may look like a teenager to that person, but that person as a worker of the canteen should respect other cultures as well, do u know that? And should understand some ppl doesn't have good eng speaking background.
Ok if she is not satisfied with me, why not talk politely? Gila babi!
I maybe look like a teenager bah, bcoz i looked quite young, so she dare to say me like that lo! Stupid!
my donut-addict never STOPS!