♥ Friday, January 9, 2009♥
Today I had a blast with suk hui :) First, I went to the post office to post my letters to my portuguesse penpal cristiana and aussie penpal elizabeth. I also had a chinese new year card for dj marilyn, was thinking whether should i send it via post or give personally to her. LOL. I still have a little bit of time left, so I quickly went to rtb to put marilyn's card on the reception desk. Then I rush to chms where suk hui meet me...we were touring around our ex-school, and was amazed!!! It changed a lot! The staff room, more classrooms etc...and I feel that now chms is good bcoz there are like classes for biology, physics, chemistry, chinese etc...how I envy the current chms students LOL...this kind of education is good...it is like montessori style of education. We saw our ex-principal haha...she asked us is it we go and have a look at chms LOL
We went to my house next~ She gave me a lovely necklace :) It is so beautiful~ I love it!!! Thks suk hui if u r reading... I show her some pics that I took with the DJs and I introduce pilihan to her haha!
During first part of am to pm show was sean, while second part of am to pm show was marilyn. I had fun talking with sean during the morning buzz and marilyn during her am to pm show too~
I requested won't go home without you by maroon 5 to suk hui on marilyn's show while we were having our deserts at the eating outlet in kiulap mall. We talked a lot, have lots of laughter and fun...I still can remember what she told me. Very funny... and great memories~ I enjoy talking and laughing with her :) I look forward for our next outing again :D
my donut-addict never STOPS!