<body>

♥ Tuesday, December 23, 2008♥

Time flies very fast...like what dj marilyn said, it is about 9 days left till the end of this year, then a brand new year comes. I haven't even finish my work and assignments yet...panic! panic! But marilyn said she herself also haven't prepare, so since she is on hols, and I am going to go out with my friends suk hui, siau hui, wui ming and shew min soon...so I won't feel that this dec hols is empty LOL. Had been messaging with mimi and jas via facebook, quite fun and I enjoy talking with them haha...Jas went for a holiday too...can't wait to see her...she is going to bring lots of goodies here for us woohoo~

I m now continuing doing my work LOL. Managed to clear out the tables and shelves but its still messy...will clean up soon...haha...

I am just feeling lazy and relax during this dec hols LOL...hopefully I finish up my work soon...I didn't finish my assignments yet...sigh~ Morning I just feel like waking up late...haha...

Last night marilyn gave very useful features on air :) I missed her...she will be back next year...one of the feature she featured was about resolutions....I remembered one of the tips is choose 5 of your resolutions and focus on them. yeah, I am going to work on that very soon :) Starting tommorow I must wake up as early as 6 am to do my work LOL...can't be lazy anymore...8 more days till the end of the year...oooh~ scary!!!

HAPPY BIRTHDAY TO MY FRIENDS YIN YING AND MEI CHING. MAY ALL YOUR BIRTHDAY WISHES BE FULL OF FUN AND SURPRISES!!!


my donut-addict never STOPS!