<body>

♥ Wednesday, December 31, 2008♥


On 29/12/08 in the afternoon, I had a blast with my long lost friend suk hui :) I was sooo happy that we finally get to meet up. We waited for 12 yrs!!! Isn't it cool? haha...I googled her name and found her in facebook, that is how we reunited with each other. We went to DQ and she treat me, how nice...and she bought me a birthday present and helped me with my assignments too...now I know how to do it without copying the whole thing from the materials to the assignments haha... thks suk hui if u r reading this :) so sweet of u :D Glad that I had found you haha...we had fun chitty chat about everything that comes into our mind, and we laughed a lot too. I think I was the craziest haha! We were having fun that day and I enjoyed myself in the company of her.

That same very afternoon, I go and visit jasmine at her shop nearby after we left. We are planning to meet up again soon...woohoo! can't wait! haha... I talked with jasmine for a while, then went to the mall to see the exhibitions...I saw the small, pink laptop that only costs $700+! So cheap man! I saw a camera of the brand sony, its about $300+ and I just bought it just now haha! So happy i have my own camera...can do my assignments bcoz my assignments have lots of observations of children, need to take pics of children to do the assignments LOL. Guess what colour is my camera? Its pink! haha...I love pink very much!

I want to buy a recorder to record the Pilihan DJ's voices, just in case if I can't tune in to the DJ's show...and also want to buy the pink laptop and the monitor device use for watching movie/listening to music. I need this device because when I record my voice studying my course materials, I can carry the devise everywhere, can listen to it everytime, so I can remember whatever I learnt from the course unit. I have a funny brain~ if u want me to remember something, I have to see/listen to it everyday then I can remember.

Jan-March 2009 I guess would be quite challenging for me, I have to juggle my course work, supervise teaching practice in ISB, and my work in my other workplace. Need to prepare it u know...so i need the recorder to record the DJ's voice if I can't tune in to their show...more convenient...so I no need to be sad when I miss their show. haha...


my donut-addict never STOPS!