♥ Wednesday, December 24, 2008♥
I am currently listening to DJ Frankie and doing assignments :) I like all the songs he played today on his show. He played London Bridge by fergie which I haven't hear and request this song for a long time LOL. Now a days, I keep on requesting fall for you by secondhand serenade on am to pm shows and nightscope while in the morning, I would request for catchy songs such as barbie girl, one more time, tarzan and jane and run da show. haha!
I requested run da show by kat de luna on frankie's show just now. He just read out my dedications and said:" we got a new msg from shellzshake, its a nice name, nickname i guess." and then he played my requested song and said thks to me bcoz in the text i said merry x'mas to him and everyone out there. haha...Marilyn giggles and was wondering why I chose shellzshake as my nickname LOL.
Michelle=chelle can be pronounce as shell=mishell loves milkshake=so she nicknamed herself as shellzshake. Haha...
The reason why I request for the same song is bcoz I dunno which songs to choose LOL. On the other hand, the DJs and listeners will know what are my fav songs haha! On the morning I usually request beaty and catchy tracks while in the afternoon and night time I usually request for mellow songs haha! During the weekends I like requesting for mellow songs LOL. I can't make up my mind which song to choose...LOL...so indecisive...haha...
my donut-addict never STOPS!