<body>

♥ Monday, November 24, 2008♥

I celebrated my 20th birthday yesterday. Yesterday during lunch time, my mum and sis went to eat at Nyonya restaurant :) man, I forget to bring my camera lol...I had curry chicken rice and oreo chocolate milkshake. The milkshake is soooo delicious and sweet! I love the curry chicken rice as well...yummy~ wanna go there again!!!

I was very happy and touched bcoz I felt loved :) I received lots of birthday greetings from facebook by people whom I am close with, not close with and even my penpals. Thks for remembering my birthdays!!! DJ Enny said Happy Birthday to me on air twice during her info tracks, so sweet of her ^_^ DJ Reza sang me a Happy Birthday song...cool~ DJ Izan said Happy Birthday to me too. My mom text DJ Reza's show to request a birthday song for me. I had new pair of shoes for my birthday present hehe...and I paid the bill at Nyonya Restaurant by myself...wooo...sooo independent and mature haha! DJ Conia also said happy birthday for me on air and played me a song requested by Jean Kim. Jean Kim told me he has unfinish business to do lol and its something for me haha...I know that lol!


my donut-addict never STOPS!