♥ Sunday, November 30, 2008♥

~michelle~
1. take a recent picture of yourself or take a picture of yourself right now.
2. don't change your clothes. don't fix your hair... just take the picture.
3. post that picture with NO editing.
4. post these instructions with your picture.
5. tag 5 people to do this.
1. where and when was your last kiss?- errr...
2. what color underwear/boxers/ thong wearing now?- red
3. what are you listening to right now?- Pilihan FM DJ Enny's info tracks
4. what is your favorite number?- 2
5. what was the last thing you ate?- had dinner at Gripps Cafe, Kiulap this evening
6. when was the last time u smiled?- when I received text messages from Mimi :)
7. how is the weather right now?- can't see, its night time. Fine weather~
8. who was the last person you talked on the phone?- Jean Kim
9. what is you worst habit?- Procrastinating and loosing temper
10. do you drink- Yes, only on small occasions. I prefer vodka and loving it very much!
11. do you dance?- yes
12. when was the last time, if ever, you blacked out?- never
13. girlfriend/boyfriend?- boyfriend
14. your hair color?- black
15. eye color- brown.
16. do you wear contacts?- nope, going to when I am ready...
17. favorite day?- night time, usually on thurs and the weekends
18. favorite month?- December!!!
19. have you ever cried for no reason?- no
20. what was the last movie you watched?- Thats so raven
21. favorite day of the month- none
22. are you too shy to ask someone out?- depends on which friend I ask to go out with
23. last advice you received?- I'll keep it to myself
24. what was the highlight of your weekend?- to relax, listening to Pilihan FM and chit chatting with friends and with the DJs :)
25. chocolate or vanilla- chocolate
26. what is the last text message you received?- from mimi
27. what is the last text message sent?- to mimi
28. who was the last person you called?- Jean Kim
29. what was the last sports game you watched?- I don't watch sports
30. when was the last time you slept in someone else's bed?- few years back when I went to my friend's house
31. favorite movies?- comedy, drama
32. favorite football team?- Maybe chelsea?
33. what were you doing before this?- Exchange sms with Mimi
34. any pets?- rabbit
35. favorite drink?- Milkshake
36. butter, plain or salted popcorn?- none
37. dogs or cats?- certain dogs if they r cute but cats no bcoz I am allergic to cats
38. favorite flower?- rose
39. when was the last time you got into trouble?- I'll keep this to myself
40. have you ever loved someone?- Of course...
41. who would you like to see right now?- mimi (my new friend from pilihan fm), DJs, my close campmates, long lost friends like suk hui and siau hui, mun yen and qiao yin too but I doesn't have their contact numbers bcoz I was too young that time to ask for phone numbers lol
42. are you still friends with people from your kindergarten?- yes, one or two
43. have you ever fired a gun?- nope.
44. do you like to travel by plane?- yes
45. what websites do you go to frequently besides friendster?- facebook, blog, preschool websites, youtube
46. if you could be with anybody right now, who would it be?- DJ Marilyn!!! She is cool and funny to be with and always guide me when I feel troubled and down.
47. how many pillows do you sleep with?- one
48. are you missing someone?- yes.
49. how was your day?- tired, feeling sleepy
I'm tagging: mimi, suk hui, fa wei, yee peng, queenie and anyone who is reading this :)
my donut-addict never STOPS!