<body>

♥ Sunday, November 9, 2008♥

Today I went out with wui ming. Supposed shew min want to go out too but she can't, so wui ming and I went out since we want to look at books. I was worrying that I would get sick again...my sick (fever and flu) always comes back. I use the $10 voucher at chill at the mall that I won from DJ Allen this June. I know, I procrastinate even with vouchers lol. The vouchers has no expiry date. I ordered Hot Milo and potato wedges while wui ming ordered kiwi drink, altogether cost $9.50 and we don't need to pay for it haha...the voucher is $10 anyway.

I feel very weak and tired today when I went out... today's weather is quite hot. I feel a bit cold today, was worried sick that I would be sick again...actually I am sick...bcoz I have flu...last sun when I visit the clinic, the doctor should give me medicine for the flu...I got MC for two days few days ago...I felt better, but then I had migraine after taken the MC...I looked for DJ marilyn 2 days ago on a friday, just want to get advice from her what to do about myself and whats happening to me, she said maybe I have migraine. She cares about me, thks marilyn!!! She want me to call her when I reach home...I gave a box of chocolates for marilyn, as a gift for singing very well during the raya sing a long. She sing very well~

I have lots of things to do now but dunno what to start with? I had now put my assignments aside and will do it this coming dec, I hope this dec would not be too busy for me...now I just concentrate on my job stuffs.


my donut-addict never STOPS!