<body>

♥ Sunday, September 28, 2008♥

~michelle~

I am very pissed off...and thinking whether this coming wed 1/10 is a holiday or not. Holidays in ISB is from 1/10 (depends whether moon can be seen on 30/9) until 12/10. The last day of 3rd term school holiday at sgs where I am working is 5/10. And hey, I haven't even do my work from sgs yet! The whole 3rd term holiday, I was resting because I am tired, listen to radio and requesting songs+chitty chat with the DJs and focusing on my practicum.

Ok, if 1/10 is not a holiday in ISB, I hope I am able to get a break on that day because from 1/10-5/10 is only 5 days and I need 5 days to do my work from sgs.

I don't think I choose the wrong career as I like children very much. Just can't stand with some rude and fuzzy children!

We learnt things by watching others. Is it wrong to copy??? I am confused! Don't forget, I am inexperience teacher, I just came out to work not long ago so don't expect that I can do everything! I really have too much pressure already...overloaded...have to concentrate on reading preschool related articles so I have some ideas when interacting with children. During the ISB's holiday, I just concentrate on my work in sgs...I don't care! Bcoz I have no time already! I am a human being and I also need to rest you know?

And what things I do which always made people feel fed up? I can't understand! Sigh~ nevermind...just forget it...so tired when thinking about it...

I am having great time talking with DJ Enny, DJ Marilyn, DJ Sean, DJ Izan, DJ Reza, DJ Allen, Jean Kim and my friends who are always here to support me. Thanks a lot~


my donut-addict never STOPS!