♥ Thursday, September 25, 2008♥
now i have like next week (1 week) is a holiday before I go to work. My practicum took most of my time. How can I cram everything in one week? 4 assignments and school work in one week! How can this likely to happen??? My holiday is not what I have planned! I feel pissed off
and few nights ago I won a voucher from DJ Marilyn, and I cannot go bcoz I have practicum in the morning! Now ramadan the pilihan office only opens from 8.30 am until 1 pm. Man, its disturbing, troublesome and I felt bad bcoz DJ Marilyn is also my friend and she is also like a sister to me. The voucher is only valid until end of this month. I have to take a break next mon eventhough I have practicum. Bcoz I need to do my work! What annoys me is if I get blame for no reason! I need time bah, understand???
Don't u feel annoyed when u have to do your work and something interupts??? yeah, its annoying!
my donut-addict never STOPS!