<body>

♥ Wednesday, September 3, 2008♥

I had a sudden lost of appetite every morning and am so desperate to travel to Singapore. Reason: Everyone seems to know me here in Brunei. Feeling stressed out and bored, a vacation is a suitable choice for me now.

A minute I was talking happily with my friends Shew Min and Jean Kim, after that I feel upset again. Upset of the things that is disturbing me...

One of the thing I felt that is pressuring me is, I haven't touch my assignments since March this year, feeling guilty about it, but what to do? I am working and studying part time. i can't kill 2 birds with 1 stone. Few nights ago, I called up DJ XXXX, he gave me his advice: Do assignments on the day that you are asked to do. Thanks...I will do it. Sometimes I am just lazy...as one of my bad habit is procrastinating.

I felt upset that I find it hard to befriends with someone eventhough I tried my best.

Why is it easy for me to befriend with some people? Hey, its weird... some people, u know, they talk to me first, then the next minute I was telling them my problem. Being friends with someone new, I am not supposed to tell my personal problems, but I tell. Well, thats bcoz I trusted them and have confidence with them. But whats happening with me? I keep on telling my new friends that I just have my problems.

I have no idea how to help myself. I did tried my best in talking more, but still lots of people doesn't want to talk to me. And some people like to gossip behind my back which are so damn rude. How can people simply judge people by their personal background and looks?

What can I say? I have nothing to say...I need to look more at communication tips


my donut-addict never STOPS!