♥ Wednesday, September 24, 2008♥
Wow...its like 1 1/2 weeks left then 4th term school starts...I haven't even prepared for my work stuffs yet, like doing flashcards, setting test paper, doing lesson plans, and preparing what am I going to teach for the topic. Now I am doing my supervised teaching practise in isb and today is my 1st day of the supervised teaching practise, I can tell today I really suck at it. I hope everything will turn out better and better each day~ I don't think its my fault too...Hmm...I must talk more but hard to get along with the children at isb lah...I can't understand why I can't get along with children but others will. I can't get along with some people as well...geees!
And its kind of mad because I can't concentrate on my assignments and school work because I am busy reading preschool related articles in order to give me ideas about what can I talk to children and how to set up activities when doing activities or playing with them. I tried, but its the children who always get away from me.
I really wanna get out of here...And its really annoying people keep telling me that we go everywhere is the same. You know what? They doesn't know what I mean. I mean I want to get out of here is because I have stay here for a long time and want to see the world more! Hen fan ah!
my donut-addict never STOPS!