♥ Tuesday, September 9, 2008♥
Shalalalala
Happy I want to be happy
Its so nice to be happy
Everybody should be happy
Yeah...everybody should be happy!!!
Last night I was sooooo anxious to know who would be featuring nightscope. Guess who? Its one of my favourite DJ, Marilyn. She is back! You can't imagine how happy I feel...
When I reached her on the phone, she said she was expecting my phone call. how sweet of her ^_^ We were having fun talking on the phone. She is cute :) I requested A shoulder to cry on, superstar and Leaving on a jetplane, then she said its sad, and asked me can she play the song life as a flower by ace of base. Then I said ok. During my 2nd call, I thanked her for the song and she asked if I like the song. I said yup, I like the song very much. Then we talked and talked about whats our fav colour of the rose, and our work. I like DJ Marilyn. She plays good music and is very kind.
This morning, I went for the practicum half day, things went ok for me...its juz that I need to talk more...I guess...am too quiet bcoz I have no idea when should I talk, and when I talk. Maybe it takes time. Feeling a bit upset that I couldn't attend my class in ISB today, missed my friends there very much. Bcoz I have something else to do. Worse of all, I haven't donw my assignments yet...Oh my god...better finish it this weekend...and the books, lots of books I haven't mark yet...ahhh...how can I mark the books when I am overloaded during the day? Its like as if I didn't do anything, but still, I feel that I am busy.
This coming holiday I must force myself to follow my schedule. Must prepare the ideas, pics, flashcards, everything that I need to use for teaching. Last term holiday I did not follow my schedule much, and I seemed to not prepared what I am going to teach. I would do it at the last minute. I procrastinate~
my donut-addict never STOPS!