♥ Thursday, September 11, 2008♥
Last night I called DJ Conia, she said I sound so cheerful. yay! Thanks Conia!!! Glad I doesn't sound kinda sad over the phone. My voice is like that bah....doesn't mean I am sad. I would speak louder ^_^ as when I speak louder, i tend to sound more cheerful and energetic lol
A few days ago on a sunday, I won a face shop voucher on Conia's show. It was amazing~ All right, when I collect the voucher, I will buy something from face shop, put on it and take lots of pics of me with the face shop products that I will buy. And then I will pass the photos to Conia :) As promised...hehe.
I slept at 10pm, was very tired. I opened my eyes at 2 am+ but go back to sleep again till 4 am and do some markings. So frustrated when it comes to marking as the students pass up their books without completing the pages. Either they simply do or they just copy, because when I mark, the answers are mostly the same with their seatmates.
Now I am tuning in to DJ Marilyn's info tracks. Her songs are good! Sadly I did not listen to her whole of info tracks. Probably tired after having a long day at work. Usually I can stay up late till 11 pm. This tues night I also missed out the compass show because I went to bed early. Well, I just rest my eyes, but when I open my eyes, oh my god I realized I missed out the show.
That time I woke up at 11 pm bcoz I got a phone call from Jean Kim, we talked till midnight haha...Then after we hung up, I do my work and listen to DJ Marilyn's info tracks while doing my work till 3.30 am. Her songs are sooooo soothing...makes me want to continue to tuning to her show and do my work haha...
my donut-addict never STOPS!