♥ Thursday, September 18, 2008♥
Assignments....job....practicum....
Too much things to handle...now is my holidays, so I can take advantage of it. But when I want to do it, i can't do it...its distracting...might as well I do my assignments during the early mornings, but how to do it, I will feel sleepy during the class. Have no idea what to do...too overloaded with stuffs
and the phone bill for last month was very high! was shocked to see the amount of the phone bill! Now is 17th sept, so far, I seldom make any phone calls overseas. When I call to my friends living locally, so far till today, I only talk 3-4 times for 1/2 hour or 1 hour. Why did I talk for too long and what did I talk about on the phone???
Now headache...how to do assignments? Half of the things the teacher or my friend explain to me I had forget. My mind really have got lots of things...
Just won a $10 top up card from DJ Izan...quite happy because I don't have to buy one...actually decide to buy later haha...because I thought I can't win from her show anymore.
I hope I can complete my assignments during my this holiday and I had maintain my control over using the phone...Now I receive more calls than calling someone, thats better :) Since I won't have to pay much hehe...
I got to complete my assignments and read the notes in the living room. Here got a radio and I can't concentrate. Tommorow I got to go for my practicum...sigh~ its ok but also have to encounter some of the problems...guess i am thinking to much huh? am I?
my donut-addict never STOPS!