♥ Friday, September 5, 2008♥
DJ MXXXXXX is not on radio today. Feel a bit empty and lonely. She is a soft gal, and she is funny, and gave lots of cool features on her show, thats why I like her :) I improved a lot from her. Its DJ SXXX on radio sitting in for MXXXXXX, his songs and show is great too, I miss MXXXXXX very much.
Every fri she gives great recipes. Ooops! I am supposed to try out the recipes that she gave, but till now I haven't try them. Man...I am busy busy busy and tired tired tired~
Anywayz I am looking forward to the holidays next next week when I can relax again. This time, I must force myself to follow the schedule. Must get my assignments done bcoz I had been procrastinating with my assignments since march this year! haiz~ tonnes of them.
I am looking forward for DJ MXXXXXX's show soon. I got to finish off my work now so that I won't have lots of stuffs to do for the next day.
my donut-addict never STOPS!