<body>

♥ Tuesday, July 8, 2008♥

Last night I was not concentrating on the TV. I always watch Without a trace every mon night from 9pm-10pm. But yesterday I just want to hear marilyn's selection of songs and the features she talked about. I think I doesn't want to watch the movie every mon night...I prefer to watch it on sat night or sun noon. I doesn't like to missed out Marilyn's show...

I felt blue last night, so I called up Marilyn. We had a very nice chat. Thank you Marilyn for lending me your shoulder to cry on last night. I appreciate it... I called up Marilyn 3 times. Truth fact is that I missed her very much if the show is almost ending. The 3rd call was at 10.40pm. I called her from 10pm but my 3rd call can only be reach at 10.40pm haha...

Last night, we talked about dinners and I told her about my work and how do I go to work. (that explains why I m slim lol) from 53-55kg, I am now 51 kg. I also told her that b4 I work I am fat, maybe bcoz I always lie down after I eat haha...oh, since young she always lie down after having meals. Hmm...I think thats all what we love to do hehe...we were having fun talking on the phone and I felt better after I talk to her. Her birthday is coming soon, I want to give her a surprise give. hmm...what could that be? I still dunno what to give...I'll make a card for her and look for a prezzie for her this weekend ^_^ And she played a song for me too...its britney spears song called crazy. So sweet of marilyn~ great selections of song marilyn...

hey u know what? I was in a deep sleep until when I open my eyes, I don't have any idea who is talking on air just now... (It was sean's info tracks) I know its sean, but just now I am like blur blur lol


my donut-addict never STOPS!