<body>

♥ Thursday, June 26, 2008♥

Last night I was listening to DJ Conia's nightscope and DJ Marilyn's info tracks. I did not sleep last night as I was struggling to complete my Montessori Material Album, planning to pass it up tommorow. Marilyn talked about how to beat workplace stress. Quite a good topic :) Happy that I listened to her entire info tracks...all her songs played on her info tracks are very soothing and upbeat...I luv to hear

As a result of lack of sleep, I feel so headache and my legs feels so weak! I went out with my friend aik cheng, eat and talk, and look around at the clothes and CDs...haha...was happy that I see her. It cheered my day up ^_^

Actually I was in a bad mood b4 going out with aik cheng. Just in a state of confusion lah...or maybe I think too much lo...not going to say it here...


my donut-addict never STOPS!