<body>

♥ Friday, June 13, 2008♥

This morning, at my workplace, we have a workshop on classroom management. It is useful for me because there are still a few things that I need to be improve on. One of the activities is we have to think back about our 2 teachers. One has to be a good one (teacher A), the other one has to be the bad one (teacher B). Many of us gave good presentations and ideas ^_^

Oh my god, most of the qualities I have as a teacher is at Teacher B, then I told my concerns to a colleague of mine, she said nevermind, because I am still new and I need time. Another colleague of mine, her daughter is my student, she told me to during the 2nd term school break to prepare the lesson plans-what am I going to teach and how am I going to teach, so that when its time for me to teach, I will be prepared and will not feel last minute. Man, sometimes I am not prepared with my work then it makes my teaching didn't go well.

I went home just in time for DJ Marilyn's show haha! I find it hard to "tuned in" to her selection of songs. But nevermind, once I get to know what each music belonged to, I will soon be able to catch up :) Just now she played upbeat songs, but then I request for love song called I lay my love on you by westlife.

See? I am not very good in this and that. Haiz~ I am a boring person but Izan, Kaori and some of my close friends said I am not boring.

Hopefully this coming holiday I can concentrate on my assignments and doing my lesson plans. I feel way left behind in my course assignments and feel I am not good enough in my job. But I know I am improving slowly when working. This coming hol I have chance to get teaching tips from my cousin who is also a preschool teacher, hope I can absorb what she said ya~ I will present to her the way I teach, so she can give me comments and correct me if I am wrong...u know, everyone has their own opinions. Some may say I am not good, while some may say I am good.


my donut-addict never STOPS!