♥ Thursday, June 19, 2008♥
When I buy things, I look at the price, and I buy important stuffs which I needed in my workplace and my life. I am also in charge of paying for phone bills and e-speed. In one month, I spent only $12 in bus fares altogether. The foods and drinks I only buy it sometimes in one month. And sometimes I didn't even go out with friends in one month. But how and why my money finish very quickly???
When i receive my this mth June's salary, I got to keep an eye on myself. In July, I got to spent money too...in fact, I spend money every month bcoz I needed it for my work. My red ink pen finish so quickly, and glue too...and sometimes I need to buy something to do activities with the children. And books to give me knowledge and some ideas. Occasionally I buy CDs for myself to listen to musics too. And every mth I have to pay for my medical fees as well bcoz every mth I will take coughing medicine haiz~
my donut-addict never STOPS!