♥ Monday, June 16, 2008♥
I enjoyed myself at rtb yesterday. I went there with wui ming, and at the same time I saw queenie!!! huhu~ me, queenie and wui ming took part in the auditions. Wui Ming & I register for the television presenter while queenie register for the pelakon (performing in tv). She is very good in performing, wow! well done queenie! Hope they call us ^_^
I did have fun talking with DJ Marilyn, Sean, Conia, Reza and Enny. I spent 55 mins inside the studio! haha...Enny ask who wants to be a DJ, I told her I want, so she asked me sit there. So I put on my earphones and adjust the mic. I read out the weather forecast and Enny asked me some questions like what songs do I like, do I want to be a DJ, which is my favourite DJ etc :) And after I read out the weather forecast, enny clapped for me and praised me. Thank you enny, I felt your love and support. I love your show too! And you are one of my favourite DJs!!!
Who said the studio is cold? I didn't feel anything lol. I felt normal. Here are slideshows of me, wui ming and the Pilihan DJs that I met. Didn't meet izan bcoz I was was working on sat.
I went to rtb in the morning alone, but in the afternoon I went there with wui ming. Aiya...I felt bad because in the morning when I met allen and reza, I was very shy, but not shy on the phone. In the afternoon when I am with wui ming, I was very different- soooo talkative and ask lots of questions esp inside the studio lol. And it is embarassing when my phone was ringing while enny went on air with a visitor. I clicked the red button on the phone, but the call keep coming in. haiz~
And the most pics that I took is with marilyn haha...b4 I go to rtb in the afternoon I put on my lip gloss and mascara and a bracelet. And I can say that I looked beautiful than myself in the morning lol!



my donut-addict never STOPS!