♥ Tuesday, June 17, 2008♥
I slept at 11.3o pm last night and on the radio in my mobile until I woke up at 5 am just now. It was sean's info tracks. I did listened to him on benefits of swimming about swimming. Luckily I listened to this feature on swimming :) I haven't swim for a long time. If I have chance, and if I have the opportunity, hope I can go out to swim with my friends some day. I missed this sport very much.
I woke up at 5 am do my assignment, and get everything prepared, then go to isb to see my teacher to help with my assignment.
I went to http://www.mandarinsong.e-huawang.com/08xingxiu/cont_landingpage.asp?contnumber=34 to see my votes and see if anyone leave me any comments or not. Weird...my friends do post me comments, but till now I didn't see it hehe...my votes are increasing every min I go there. Thanks for supporting me everyone!!! I appreciate your support and of course I will keep it up ^_^ I chose this song to sing bcoz this song suits me best and when I hear myself sing, I think one of the words I pronounce properly, but not complete. Eg cheng, I hear it as che. Aiya...
7.30 am went to isb and reached home at 8.50 am by bus. Have to spend $3 bus fare today. $1 just now returning home, $1 go to isb later and another $1 to my hometown in bandar from isb.
I drank a cup of coffee, didn't add milk this time because one time Marilyn said that adding milk to coffee is not good, I dunno why because I didn't listen to the feature very clearly because every mon night at 9 pm-10 pm I will be watching without a trace on hallmark channel. Nice movie though~ Now I am looking at my blog posts and editing it sambil listening to this song by the corrs-so young. Really love this song, because I feel so young and it suits my mood now. This song makes me stronger too :)
I am currently listening to the songs from the artists wonderful witchcrafts which Jean Kim lend to me. I love these tracks Jean Kim, thanks!!! I listened to one CD of yours each day haha ^_^
At 1.25 pm I will leave the house to go to the bus station to catch a bus to ISB. My course is later at 2pm - 5pm. I reached school just in time for class at 2 pm, I use bus no.23 instead of no.34 because bus no.23 is earlier than bus no.34.
I listened to musics for an hour, took a shower, have dinner and getting ready for the Izan's and Kaori's nightscope. Planned to do my assignments before their show, but I chose to take a short nap instead bcoz I can't concentrate when the radio is on. So I had been relaxing and keeping it easy since sunday till today tues. Worried that will I get my assignments, and my work done by this week bcoz next week I just wanna relax and have fun, hanging out with friends.
Today's topic was about appreciation. I am glad they brought out this topic :) Not going to say here why...haha...shy bah :P Izan told me that she likes it when I call bcoz she won't feel bored. I was touched bcoz I thought I am like disturbing hehe...Thank you izan and Kaori. I also appreciate Marilyn, Jean Kim and others who are always there for me everytime when I need them. Thank u guys!!! Marilyn I love your features!!! Now I won't add milk to my coffee anymore, I just mix it in hot water :) I love the fact that Izan teased me and said I like Marilyn more than them. no lah...I like everyone and the list goes on
my donut-addict never STOPS!