<body>

♥ Wednesday, June 25, 2008♥

Yo! Haven't blogged for a long time...lazy lah...Today actually planned to go out with my friend but bcoz I planned to pass up my assignments tommorow and I haven't finish yet, so I want to complete all assignments today and pass up tommorow

Haiz~

These 2 days I was sooooo hungry. You know the one big plastic bag and inside have about 10 keropoks? I ate all on monday. See how hungry I am? My stomach already feels so full, but yet I am not full enough. I also ate seaweed, in Brunei, don't think can find that. The seaweed is sooo delicious. I taste both the spicy flavour and tom yam flavour haha...

So tommorow I go out with my friend. Assignments are killing me...not that I am lazy to do, I am too tired to do it....lots of things are in my mind.

Now I would listen to radio Pilihan every night only, fri & sun can listen the whole day depending on how much work I have and what kind of work I do. Wow~ time flies and I don't think 15 days holiday is enough...it is coming to an end...then go back to work again this coming mon...Everytime when I have to go back to school/work/visiting relatives, I am usually blur on the first 2 days...very quiet and shy...and thinking what shall I do/say on that very first day. dunno y...


my donut-addict never STOPS!