<body>

♥ Tuesday, May 13, 2008♥

This morning I was not happy...I better not say my feelings here, if u wanna know, ask me. Come on, I don't bite. Actually I was ok, until something happen, then makes me moody towards the evening.

I was listening to DJ Izan and Kaori show just now. I felt better. Thanks gals!!! The topic is about being positive about yourself, info about negativity, and negavity in workplace. I always face problems when I am at work and I tend to worry too much. I am glad I gained more knowledge from pilihan, especially on kaori, izan, marilyn and sean show :)

I planned to sing yi ran shi peng you by yu heng on talentine chinese. This song is best suited me. The first round would be on 8/6/08. Wow~ so fast...and b4 31/5/08 must pass up the form already.

So if u guys wanna see me sing, It would be on sunday afternoon 8/6/08 at rtb. will let u know the venue ya~ welcome to support me ya...hehe


my donut-addict never STOPS!