<body>

♥ Friday, April 25, 2008♥

13 things I can't stand about people:

1) Copycat - if purposely follow what I have/do everytime, and again depends on the situation

2) Backstabbers/Gossipers

3) Judgemental people

4) People who control others

5) Pathetic people - depends

6) Overly possessive people

7) Over confidence people

8) People who complain a lot

9) Acting so stupidly that they don't even realise it - for eg, Person A tells me 3 pm wait for him/her somewhere, when I arrive there at 2.50 pm, then Person A will scold me why am I late. I would say I am suppose to meet at 3 pm...then Person A will say:" No, I ask you to meet me at 2 pm."

So Fucking stupid. Thats what really annoys me!

10) Aggressive

11) Arrogant

12) Sensitive/Very Negative people - depends on the situation. Like in my case, I have this friend who is overly possessive of me which annoys me. Eg I said:" I am sorry I can't go to your house, I am busy." then the friend said to me:" Oh, you don't want to help me (friend) with assignments."

13) Nosey people

Things that I like about people:

1) Friendly

2) Helpful

3) Cheerful

4) Fun

5) Cooperative

6) Understand each other

7) Give me some spaces

8) Funny/Good sense of humour

9) Smart

10) Accept who we are

11) Loves travelling

12) Knowledgable - I need these kinds of friends who might help me out lol. can learn things from knowledgable people so I can learn something hehe


my donut-addict never STOPS!