♥ Sunday, April 27, 2008♥
Everywhere I go, and every people I met, I am always being pick on which I really hate it. They are so judgemental, I am not going to say who he/she is.
I have a pale complexion but does that means I have no energy? And how do you know I have no energy? So what if I look pale and looks like as if I have no energy? Stop being so judgemental! Every person have their own looks ok. When I look at the mirror, my facial skin tone looks normal to me.
And yup, I am shy & quiet.
Why do people likes to judge? I don't understand. Don't these people know that we must give people time when in comes to making new friends? And some people, like me, took a very long time to make new friends. I know its hard, but we can't simply judge others of their look. If a person looks fierce, the person might be nice after all, all u have to do is just observe the person, how the person interact with others etc. Isn't hard at all!
The reason why I can make friends faster with some people is bcoz probably they are very compatible with me eversince I meet them. If u r the person who always use sarcasm towards me, or doesn't really help me much when I needed help, why should I talk much to you?
And some people that I met, they just know how to critisize and blame me for no reason! And I get mix messages! Don't you know its confusing when you get mixed messages?
And I am fed up of people asking me when do I learn driving. Man, I don't have the time, how to drive? The transport as well is a problem. No one brings me to that driving school. Can't you let me have a break so that I can allow myself time to organise and after I feel my job is stable, then I can go learn driving. Stop asking me to learn driving ok? Its annoying!
my donut-addict never STOPS!