♥ Sunday, April 27, 2008♥
My name can be on radio, but not my voice, because I am not going to talk on radio anymore temporarily. The people who are not satisfied of me, whether what I talk on radio OR how much guts I have to call all the way to radio, is always complaining that I talk too much, I have the guts to call the DJ etc etc...its soooooo noisy! I can't stand anymore complaints and I am done with it!
I am very angry of what people said to me. Well, if my name is on radio, and there are lots of people out there has the same name with mine, so if for those who hates me ask me is my name on air, I would say "No". Of course I will still call up the DJs to request for songs and have a chitty chat with them, but not on air. I talk on air can...but will be very seldom.
Well, if I have poor language skills, I want to talk on the radio, whats the big deal? I gain confidence and self esteem by talking on radio and it helps me with my social and language skills as well bcoz no one here helps me. I am juz giving my point of view and ideas according to their questions and topics, I am always straightforward when it comes to answering questions, so if u guys out there who don't like me, turn off your radio when you hear my voice lah! Cause me become a sad, miserable person saja!
If you r jealous of me always on radio, then its your problem bcoz I know you r always thinking that you can't get through the line or you are scared you don't know how to answer the question. If you don't know how to answer, ask for explanations lah!
Hen fan ah!
my donut-addict never STOPS!