<body>

♥ Sunday, March 9, 2008♥



Was feeling as usual-stress and tired. But when my friend wui ming asked me whether I want to go with her to yayasan, at first, I think my answer is 'no', but then I said 'ok' instead. Bcoz its the only way to reduce my stress and tiredness...We went to the arcade and sing 2 songs: Bukan Cinta Biasa and Atomic Kittens. She also surf internet for an hour and we bought donuts together and waited for 1 hr again like 2 weeks ago. Was having a great afternoon today. Another reason I chose to agree to go out with her bcoz she is a positive person. Bcoz I am already a bit kindda negative person, its best to surround myself with easy going and positive person. I bought lemon cheese donut and the other one is I think is kiwi...if not mistaken lol


my donut-addict never STOPS!