♥ Friday, March 28, 2008♥
dunno y...all of a sudden I feel moody today. Aiya...and raining again oh~ makes my mood even worse.
I feel very angry, dunno why I always sick! During these holidays, I took a good care of myself by sleeping sufficiently and taking medication, and 2nd term school starts next monday. Wow! 2 days from now. If I am sick again, how am I suppose to work???
Don't tell me when I go bk to work next mon, I am having flu and all sort of sickness coming bk again, juz like what I experience starting from 1st march when I started working. That whole 3 weeks, I suffered from coughing, flu, loss of voice, headaches and sore throat.
Don't tell me this mon these sickness will come again bcoz I don't really want it to happen! Holidays are very hard to wait u know??? And I spent a great deal amt of rest/sleep during this holiday! Do u know how hard it is?
I feel so........stress with my life!!! Like I said, after one suffering ends, another suffering come into my life which I find it so annoying!
Ppl already said I always headache or flu bcoz didn't drink enough water, didn't exercise more, and always sleep late. Well, I got to sleep late bcoz got to finish my work! My work is always in a bunch and I sleep near midnight. Hmm...and I today must finish off my this assignment on this social & emotional dev unit so that I can print tommorow. The faster I do it, the more time I can have for myself, friends & family. And by the way, tonight I dunno what time I'll sleep, I'll sleep after I finish my work. Planning to stay awake tonight until I finish my assignments.
my donut-addict never STOPS!