<body>

♥ Monday, March 31, 2008♥

Today school reopens, and so as usual I work in the afternoons.

Haven't finish off my assignments yet bcoz I have no idea how to answer it bcoz I don't understand the question. I'll ask my classmate's help tommorow. I can do it if I understand what does the words in the question means.

I did read over and over again, but I think it is no use bcoz I also still can't answer the questions!

I hope today I did right when I am in job. Now I am making lesson plans and scheme of work, hope I did right bcoz I never do it b4, I am trying...no one teach me, I juz see the eg of ppl's work.

I still have coughing and sometimes got runny nose...sigh~ dunno whether my all kinds of sickness from 1/3/2008 will come bk to me again tommorow (1/4/2008) or not...can feel it. Aiya...better don't think too much...later get sick then finish lo!


my donut-addict never STOPS!