<body>

♥ Tuesday, March 25, 2008♥

Last night was having a great time talking with Marilyn and listening to her show :) and she gave awesome websites on cooking. I checked the websites out, and I am going to try to make the mashed potatoes with leek and carrots. Sounds yummy to me~ yummy!

I have a headache today again! Yesterday and today! What is the cause of it?

I just got the info that bcoz I always sleep late around midnight, or didn't get enough sleep, lack of exercise and lack of drinking plain water, so I get headaches. Yesterday and this morning, the weather was very hot, I was going out yesterday morning under the hot sun. Seconds later, I get headaches.

And I seldom eat breakfast. If I eat in the morning, I eat around 10.30 am...weird right? Dunno y...I seldom eat breakfast bcoz firstly, I don't work in the mornings. Secondly, I am lazy to make myself a sandwich. I only eat breakfast if I see something delicious or if I go out in the mornings, eg to interview, go somewhere with family/friends or to my practicum.

I always skip breakfast. Is this the other reason that will make me have headache? Bcoz skipping meals can make me have a headache.


my donut-addict never STOPS!