<body>

♥ Monday, March 24, 2008♥

well well well...my plans for my holidays are not that well planned...

Yup, I did took a rest as planned (20/3 - 23/3). And did listening to pilihan as always b4 I start working at the beginning of this mth.

But 2 of the things that I was supposed to do during the first 4 days of my 10 days holiday are gather the pictures for my work and doing assignments, and I didn't do it. Kindda worried whether my assignments will finish by this fri or not. Bcoz this weekend I planned to relax and go watch movie, shopping.

I can't concentrate on my assignments, probably bcoz the radio is on. Well, since now I am now at this hr from 10 am-8 pm I am not going to listen to radio, I am going to read the notes and complete at least 3 or 4 assessment tasks on the unit. But dunno whether I can complete or not lo...can't concentrate. It is like my mind is somewhere else. I'll try lah...bcoz I must finish this assignment and pass up next tues...I don't want to wait bcoz the longer I wait, the more work I have and I don't like lots of work waiting for me to do...it will make me go crazy.

At 8 pm-11 pm I will listen to radio. And will use that time to read books or write letters or gather pictures or set the revision paper lo...

Hopefully I can complete at least 4 assessment tasks today. If can complete more than 4, then it would be better lol. Problem is I have no idea how to answer the questions...haiz~ another problem...juz try my best lah...hmm...I wished holidays could be longer...


my donut-addict never STOPS!