♥ Thursday, March 20, 2008♥
Woohoo~ finally!!! Waiting for today to come. My holiday is only 10 days and next Wed and Thurs I have to go to Staff Development Course at school.
I can now take a rest and hopefully I will recover soon. I would also have time to gather and prepare all the pictures and stuffs I needed for teaching and would also have time to complete my assignments. I haven't read my course notes since I started working, no time to read and very tired...but now is my chance haha!
But since I am taking medication now, I am more likely to sleep more than do my work more lo...the medicine do makes me feel drowsy. I drink 10 ml of the bottle of medicine every 6 hrs, and you can imagine how long will I sleep! lol
I had planned what will I be going to do for today until this sunday. That is during these 4 days, I will use these times to read books, rest and take medicine, relax and do my montessori assignments (only a few left didn't complete).
Today I planned to tidy up the mess on my table, and rearrange things in my room. It is very very messy
From today till next sun, I am able to listen to pilihan the whole day sambil doing my work. Isn't it cool and relaxing? hehe
my donut-addict never STOPS!