<body>

♥ Monday, February 11, 2008♥

I reached Kuching home nearly 4 pm on 5th Feb. I went back to Brunei and reached home nearly 10 am on 10th Feb. Here are my daily recordings of my cny vacation at kuching:

Day 1

I feel so bored and kind of unhappy today. Everyone is busy~ I wonder if I ever will meet my friends here. Some are not answering my sms!

I also feel mad this morning. I reload RM30 to my handphone, then I call my friend in Kuching from Miri for only 5 mins. Then when I checked my balance, it is RM11! OMG! How did this happen? (When I ask my friend why, she said maybe because it is the fee...)

I went to Boulevard today. Kuching has 2 newly open shopping centres; the spring and the boulevard. I shopped, looked at clothes, books and it is very crowded. I hate crowded places and this gave me no mood to shop.

I feel disappointed that Brunei Pilihan FM 95.9 is not available when reached Kuching. But how come when I am in Brunei listening to radio, even people from USA, Sg, and Malaysia is able to tune in to the show??? Its strange!

I sms a lot to my friends today. It is boring because I can't be able to listen to Brunei Pilihan FM 95.9. Now (8pm) is Izan on the aire, and the astrologer is talking about horoscopes. Sigh~ I missed it!

I called Chai Yun at 11.05 pm, about 25 mins later, Chai Yun and I decided to exchange. haha! So I put down the phone then she called me and we talked until 12 midnight. When we put down the phone, she sms me. Wow~ the things she wrote in her sms about things she did right after we put down the phone, are the same thing as mine lol! We both drink water and went to toilet after talking.

Day 2

Today raining oh~ makes clothes difficult to dry and I can't wash my clothes today!

This morning, my cousin brought me and my sis to aquarium. He told us about fishes, got this type of fish, got that type of fish etc etc. Today supposed to go and buy clothes at Jing Long but he didn't bring me. Probably close liao lah...

The whole morning we visited aquarium. Haiz~ wish that I bring a camera to take pics of the animals. I saw a big dog inside an average size cage. Man~ how could they treat animals like that? Some more, they close the glass, how on earth can the animals breathe?

My cousin brought me to cut my fringe. Yup, I look nicer with my fringe short, she said. Great hair adviser ^_^ Thanks a lot for your tips hehe! I love my new fringe

Day 3

  • Take pics with koi at my cousin's house. I love kois!!! Its wonderful to see them swimmin around
  • Relatives gather at my grandparent's house, then we visited each other houses
  • I drank too much soft drinks and eat too much bagua, and ate curry at my cousin's house. If it is lunch time during first day of cny, I usually eat these kinds of things and soft drinks, meaning I don't eat rice hehe...
  • Talked with Chai Yun for an hour again on the phone
  • Took pic of my cousin's son for my montessori material album: Cut with a Knife. (I am lucky I have him, and have all the materials I needed for the presentation)
  • I love and enjoy talking to my campmate Sikin today. She is now on holiday in Sabah and will go back to Kuching in March. So kasian, we can't c each other this yr, hope we can c each other next yr...She is pregnant! I am excited for the arrival of her baby! Yay~

Day 4

At lunch time, we went to my cousin Nancy house. Everything went well when Nancy simply accusing me that I will spread the things what my aunt talked about.

My aunt talked about whenever she phone home, my grandparents always don't pick up the phone because they thought it would be my great grandma's phone call.

Then my other cousin said something like ehy she (Nancy) want to ask me not to tell. Then Nancy said I will tell. You (Nancy) say what cibai lah! I am this type of person meh? You are the one who spread secret lah! Cibai fucking bitch la u (Nancy)!

Then when I was back to my grandparents house, I straightaway went to my room. I no mood to talk ah! Then I telephone chai yun, and Nancy's mom and my grandma are in the dining table, juz outside my bedroom. I purposely talked in a loud voice on the phone and I did the word "Cibai" too, so both of them can hear me.

When Nancy came inside my room and ask me why I stay in the room. I didn't answer. Why the hell would I want to answer that bitch? And why the hell would you (aunt and Nancy) say I have a hot temper? You guys are so damn fucking stupid and don't know how to think! You guys juz know how to support each other eventhough your partner is wrong, juz know how to blame the hell out of me nia!

At 8 pm + I went out with my cousin to bookstore at the spring. Actually wanna go to Tun Jugah, but nearly close, so we went to spring lo...It was fun, and I felt very cold, probably because the spring inside was cold hehe...Don't feel like going home lol~ Still wanna have fun haha!

Day 5

I don't like it when people talk to me without saying out my name. When u talk to me and didn;t mention my name and some our backs are facing towards with each other, how I know that u r talking to me leh? Damn Stupid!

This afternoon, Chai yun came to my house. Its great we get to see each other. We took photos too. lol~ we were like crazy haha! She said something funny, and I was drinking water, i can't control myself and then I spit the water back to the cup lol~ She bought for me lip gloss and she said it suits me ^_^ Thanks oh~ hehe...

Shortly after she left, I went out with my cousin. We went to a bookshop in Tun Jugah and we went to see clothes etc at Yien Yien. Haiz~ Jing Long is closed, so I can't buy clothes from there lo... There are lots of clothes to see at Jing Long, and you can shop till u bankrupt hehe~

Today, I calculated and recorded the things I bought and amount I spent altogether. Wah~ More than 1/2 of my angpau $$$ is spent lol~ well, at least I only spend on things which is useful to me...hehe~

As usual chai yun and I always talk on the phone at night. I was washing the cup after drinking orange fizzy drinks when I hear the phone ring. So I quickly wash it and run towards the phone haha!

I learnt a lot of things from her. She is my counsellor and health adviser ^_^ hehe~ we talked until 11.20 pm because I need to go to toilet for a while and she needs to bath. Then when she sms me at 11.25 pm, I phoned her and talked to her until 11.55 pm bcoz my mom asked me to put down the phone...she say expensive bah. expensive meh? I call from home to my friend's home phone bo...and my grandma say I can use the phone bo...its confusing...since plan A didn't work, I use plan B. Plan B is I called Chai Yun using my handphone, since I will go back tommorow and I want to finish my credit b4 going back to Brunei mah...



my donut-addict never STOPS!