<body>

♥ Tuesday, February 5, 2008♥

Last night, Marilyn was on aire. I called her at 8 pm + and wow~ I am the first caller lol. The topic she was asking was what are the qualities you need in a friend? She is friendly on the phone, I was very happy to talk to her and I was on aire again! huhu~ I am very happy! she asked me about my friends, and I told her that yesterday I came home from the mall, and my friend helped me to choose clothes for the chinese new year. I also told her that when will I be going bk to kuching and when I come back. In the phone, we talked and laughed a lot ^_^ Love talking to her

Yesterday, aik cheng helped me to choose clothes and let me try on several clothes. Wow~ I really like the clothes she chose for me. Altogether cost...I don't know lah, but its less than $100 lol. In kuching, I wanna buy some clothes again. I am going to kuching today.

Happy Chinese New Year everyone!!! I am off to Kuching now. Ciao~


my donut-addict never STOPS!