<body>

♥ Friday, February 1, 2008♥

Who could be the friend I am talking about?

Ok, I'll give u a hint.

I am not a human nor an animal. You can listen with your ears but not with your mouth. I normally make people feel relax. Who am I?

I am a radio!!!

Haha...get it?! lol

Yup, eventhough the radio cannot talk to me, but all I do is just listen...haiz~ no choice lo...radio doesn't have a mouth... As I listen to radio very often, I noticed that they always give advises, thats why I stick to radio like glue. I listen to radio through my mobile. So troublesome...have to plug in the headset then can listen to radio. If I call there, I will bring my mobile along with me, but I would lower down the volume...hmmm...not sure whether got echo or not bcoz I didn't hear any...

When Izan said we can give her a buzz to request a song, I always sit by the phone, but I didn't call her...so embarassed...and how to talk when she is playing a song or talking to someone on the phone right? I never make a phone call to them b4, but my name is on aire several times haha! I am a message-type of person hehe

I listened to radio everytime when I am in the car only when I go out, I often go out 2 to 3 times a wk during family shopping/grocery shopping. Then I started to listen to pilihan regularly since Jan 2008 and I love it!!! I wanna call but paiseh lah...I only start sms, also starting in Jan 2008 hehe...

One time, Marilyn asked how many hrs we have our afternoon nap. Then I sms her and I wrote:" I straightaway have my afternoon nap until 7 pm after coming back home from school." Marilyn laughs...and I laugh as well...haha! I didn't know I am funny enough to make others laugh hehe...

Hmm... I didn't tell her what time I start to have my afternoon nap bcoz there is not much space to write.

This happens when I reach home by bus from school nearly 2 or 3 pm, and in the morning I am doing practicum, which is quite tiring. I attend practicum once to twice a week.

When I am stress and tired, I stay in bed the whole day! And bcoz sleeping the whole day, I have trouble sleeping at night if I am not tired. And when I really sleep the whole day, my eyes would be hurt, so I can't sleep. If I force my eyes to close, it would be so...difficult to do it.

10 more minutes then its 11 am...Izan will be on aire from 11 am-12 noon and Marilyn will be on aire from 12 noon till 4 pm.

woohoo! Can't wait for them to be on aire.


my donut-addict never STOPS!