<body>

♥ Thursday, February 21, 2008♥



I got this sagitarius bookmark from the astrologer. She even wrote me a message at the back of this bookmark ^_^ I was so happy when I get my bookmark hehe

On Tues night, only the 1st and 12th person who send the sms, the astrologer will tell you about your signs and the topic you choose. I am the first one who sms and I chose communication! I am lucky~ haha! Before today, I was also the first one who sms, that time the topic was about flirting lol.

Wow~ everything the astrologer said about me is true!!! Yup, I really have communication problems and have friends, but people only come to me when they want to tell me about their problems and secrets. And I also have problems when I go in groups, well depending on whether in my group there are people who are close to me or not.

I matched my astrology sign very well and no one can ever change me :)


my donut-addict never STOPS!