<body>

♥ Sunday, February 10, 2008♥

I arrived at Brunei at 9.20 am from kuching. The flight is so early, but I am happy to be back in Brunei but missing some of my cousin and friends. If I am in Brunei, its hard to contact them bcoz my Brunei handphone is always low credit. haiz~ I use RBA. The meal served is noodles with chicken and vegetables. Ngaidi...when I open the aluminium foil, the noodles are green in colour. huh? how come its green? I never seen it b4...hehe. Here is the meal they served:




Meanwhile, this morning on the way to Kuching Airport, I am so pissed off about my aunt. My aunt is nuts! My facial expression is like that mah, what can I do leh? want me to go plastic surgery is it? How can she say I always angry face so people would not dare to talk to me.

My aunt knows that I have language problems, so when I speak, it is hard for people to understand what am I talking about. Then when I didn't get the ans what I want or they didn't get the ans they want, then conflict arises.

Don't my aunt and esp Nancy understand how I feel? Its annoying. And if this nancy didn't speak a word to me, there would be no conflict between me and people. Why don't she shut up ?
I don't like it and can't believe that I am always to be blame and accused!



my donut-addict never STOPS!