♥ Saturday, February 2, 2008♥
From the encouragement from my friend shew min, thanks! I finally dare to make a call to DJ. Juz now was Izan's turn on aire. I didn't tremble during my conversation with Izan ^_^
Firstly, I told Izan that I want to request a song Bukan Cinta Biasa by Siti Nurhaliza. She said she don't have this song, so I go to the next one, that is Hilary Duff, again she don't have. Then I said I want a song from Kylie Minogue, can't get u out of my head. She don't have this song from Kylie Minogue but have other songs from Kylie Minogue and she said she love the song and I'll love it, so she played for me lol.
Man, it was funny lol! She keep on laughing and laughing, me too. And I think she also say something like if we want to request a song, pls request a song which she have. lol
I tried to call her several times just now, and finally Izan ans the phone. luckily~ lol. everything happened so fast! I was sambil listening to radio from my mobile, then she pick up the phone and say 'hello'.
She asked what is my name and how old am I, and ask me why I want the bracelet. I said I don't want the bracelet, I juz want to request a song. thats all hehe...then when I say Bukan Cinta Biasa, then she and the other guest laugh lol...and say whats happening here lol...bcoz I think everyone request love songs...haha...
my donut-addict never STOPS!