♥ Monday, December 31, 2007♥
1 1/2 hrs to go...then its a brand new year, lets welcome to the year 2008!!! Yay......
Goodbye 2007, hope that my year 2008 will be great for me and everyone.
January 2007- Admitted to hospital, hospitalized for two nights from food poisoning.
February 2007- Not having what I expected during chinese new year: didn't get to see my best friends (campmates) Mei Ching, Rahidah, Siti Zurina, Norazah, Ah Seng, Adeng, Sikin, Nurlizawati.
Mid May 2007- Able to interact with children
Aug-Sept 2007- Went to Kuching with cousin Nancy for one week holiday. Not having fun bcoz my cousins Nancy, Choo Choo and my aunt (youngest one) keep on nagging, blaming, critisizing and accusing me. I suffered from Mid-stage of depression during this period of time.
Oct 2007- Start Diploma in children services course. I start to socialize with my classmates, I had known them for almost a year. I can talk, and have fun with my classmates as well. Probably it is part of growing up?! hehe...I was 18 yrs 11 mths old at this time.
I started my practicum at the end of this Oct. Not a very happy day on the first day of my practicum. Cried for 3 days and quit bible study with my ex-classmate of mine right after I went home from my first day of practicum due to some reasons...its a long story...
I suffered from early stages of depression, I took medication for stress for a week, then I don't take anymore bcoz I get headaches...so all I do is keep it easy, then my depression and worries go away in a few days time
Nov 2007- I turned 19 on 23rd Nov 2007, not a very happy one either bcoz of the practicum, but I am very happy that me and my family went to BBQ Grill and eat, one of my favourite restaurants haha!
Dec 2007- Long boring holidays=school holidays=didn't get money from parents bcoz I am lazy to get it because when I go to school, I need money for the bus fare and drinks from canteen. Didn't get money=can't go out with friends=stay at home the whole day, day and night=so boring! But I did went out with shew min this mth once...and took pics at NBT on Christmas day and today too!
For Year 2008, I need it to be perfect...
- During Chinese New Year, I really wanna meet or contact with my campmates, those that whom I am close with- Rahidah, Ah Seng, Mei Ching, Chai Yun, Siti Zurina, Adeng, Sikin, Norazah, Entas, Romina and Maryline. Those that were my good friends, but not really close, are Siew Fong and Jawai, can meet them as well. If I can meet my other campmates that I didn't mention here, it would be great to reunite again...
- During Chinese New Year, if my auntie and cousins Nancy n Choo Choo keeps on nagging, accusing, blaming and critisize me, this time, I'll juz ignore and don't ans back. Ok, I can control myself now...must control myself. Bcoz they r the ones who will be crazy haha!
- Don't get sick too much
- Socialize more with my collegues, and friends
- Share stories in class, if I have any
- If I am in groupwork in class, I hope I can give out ideas too...bcoz my classmates won't bite me
- Control my anger when I am with people around me
- Talk more with penpals and friends which I lose in touch with/reunite together again
- Go out more
- Have fun more...taking easy...don't think too much...be happy!
- I have to do well in my practicum and assignments
- Talk more with the staff whom I work with...
- I wanna learn piano, improve english and my singing skills
- Improve my self esteem, confidence, and having fun without shyness when around children and staff. Juz enjoy with the children and staff...don't care about anything bcoz children likes to have fun...oh yeah, got to improve my talking skills and managing children behaviour when I am doing my practicum too
- I wanna apply for internship for 2008
WELCOME TO THE YEAR 2008! HAPPY NEW YEAR TO ALL OF YOU AND HOPE YEAR 2008 WILL BE GREAT FOR YOU!!!
my donut-addict never STOPS!