<body>

♥ Monday, December 24, 2007♥

Why always raining ah? Don't have mood to go out ah if like that...haiz~ And Rainy days would makes me tired because I am sooooo cold here...One day can don't rain or not???

Haiz~ 2 more weeks left then my class and practicum starts. Yay! Can't wait. But I haven't finish my assignments lah...so cold ah! How to do leh? I don't know whats wrong with me...is it bcoz my brain can't work anymore???

2 days ago I was reading an article from newspaper about stress, I showed some signs for stress. But what am I stress about??? Yeah, probably...bcoz some of my friends and especially my aunt and my cousins really get on my nerves. I'll go crazy ah if everyday I feel stress...haiz~

If you ask me to remember your email/telephone number, I can remember lah...but I can't remember the things that which required me to read through...eg assignments, notes. Even story books and documentaries/movies that I watched, I can't remember most of it! I wonder how am I going to survive in Uni...got exams one oh...but the course I am learning here has no exams, thats a relieve.

I didn't go out much with my friends this mth because I don't classes going on in this mth, which means that I didn't take money from my parents. No money means that I can't sent letters, shop and buy something right? When I go out with friends, I surely will buy something and go eat out.

Hope everything goes fine during these 2 weeks. Can't wait to see my classmates after this long, boring holidays ^_^

I know I am supposed to do my website, but I am lazy to do it...maybe I will do it when I am free and not in a tired mood...hmm perhaps in these 2 weeks time I will do it, if not, then I'll do it b4 chinese new year lo...


my donut-addict never STOPS!