<body>

♥ Friday, December 14, 2007♥

I like holidays, but not that long! Its so boring...

I don't have mood to read my notes, do assignments and reading story books either...

All I do is going to facebook, waiting for letters and phone calls to come to me...

Well, I want to go out, but I am bankrupt! This Tues I juz went out with my friend Shew min, feel like going out again next week oh...but I am outta money!!! Have to wait till next next week bcoz I don't want to always get money from my parents. Later I am not allowed to go out then I will be like a prisoner at home...only go to school then go straight back home.

I sleep frequently during holidays, and during holidays I am mostly not that active. I wanna do my work, but my mind is wandering around...ah~ what a pain! And I have headaches ah...probably always laying down on bed lo...didn't do anything...thats y no energy...and get headaches frequently...

Ah!!! How come long holidays are so slow to go? But when its not holiday or short holiday, time flies?

Boring......Hope Jan comes soon and then can see my classmates and friends again at school haha!


my donut-addict never STOPS!