♥ Tuesday, November 20, 2007♥
I have friends, but very few are my close friends. I wonder who are my true friends anyway...
- True friends will listen to your stories
- True friends will not run away or ignore when you complain or talk about your problems
- When you feel blue/sad, true friends will always stay by your side, try their best to help you even if they have no idea how to help you out
- True friends will always still be in contact with you even if we live far from each other
- True friends forgive you when you accidentally hurt the feelings or did something silly or stupid
- True friends will still communicate with you even if you are really as quiet as a rabbit because they are positive that you as a quiet person will become talkative as time goes by
Well, I don't know whether I have true friends or not...because I have these few friends, they care about me, but then sometimes they just ignore me.
Why I quiet, people don't talk to me? Why others quiet, people will talk to them (quiet ones)?
WHY??? I am not that quiet, I am quiet when I am around strangers or people whom I don't feel comfortable with.
And Why when I became talkative for the sake of wanting people to talk to me, they still won't talk to me?
And why when I don't want to talk, people want to talk to me? why when I feel like talking, people don't want to talk to me?
These stuffs really makes me sick!
my donut-addict never STOPS!